Aiming to provide total service efficiently to overseas Filipino workers, the National Reintegration Center for OFWS’ provided an Assistance Desk to do personalized service as well as on-line answers to queries of OFWs.
After evaluating their needs, the Assistance Desk shall refer them to the appropriate Unit or service provider which shall assure delivery of needed assistance, based on the following menu of services:
- · Job Search Assistance
- · Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development
- · Training and Re-tooling Assistance
- · Psycho-social Services
- · Brain Gain Movement Initiatives
- · LGU, Community, and NGO Linkages
- · Special Retirement Program
- · Special Remittance Package
- · Investment Portfolios
- · Advocacy and Information Programs as a Stepping Stone to Family Circles
Part of the OFW Reintegration program is Entrepreneurship / Micro Enterprise Development wherein an intensive training will be conducted particularly in the aspect of financial management, money management and skills enhancement. If then, after evaluation provided an OFW has passed all the necessary requirements, NRCO will provide assistance for business capital (starter kits), assistance to obtain business loan and assistance with product development and marketing.
For more information visit the NRCO website. National Reintegration Center for OFWs'